Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another year older...

Last week was my birthday.

Hmmm? Old enough to know better but young enough not to give a damn!

This coming year is going to be a tough one and there a lot of life lessons I want get straight in my own head. Things that I think are significant enough to want to preserve them on the interwebs for posterity. Comments on society that I feel need to be made.

Who am I? I write elsewhere on the internet under another nom de plume, others have been kind enough to pay attention to what I say and I like to think I have contributed significantly to amateur creative production on the web. No, I'm not a professional although, to quote the meme, "I'm not cheap... but I can be had!"

I've been happily married for many years, I have grown children. I'm a child of my generation, a product of the working class who has embraced the cultural and technnological revolution of the 21st century.

I have Hepatitis C and for the second time I am starting a twelve month course of invasive treatment to clear my body of the disease. The last time I did this it was the worst year of my life - The Year of Hell!

Welcome to The Year of Hell, Mark II.

No comments:

Post a Comment